Saturday, October 29, 2011

El Naschie's ill repute is known even in Russia


Original Russian or Google's English translation.


Кому: Сева, #105

> речь была про учёных, склонных обманывать всех, включая самих себя

С подобными гражданами сталкивался неоднократно лично. Ну и в целом изучал, как устроено шарлатанство в академической среде, как обманываются всяческие индексы цитируемости и проч, кто такой Mohammad El Naschie, представление имею.

Thanks to the reader who provided this translation:

To: Seba, # 105

> It was about scientists who are likely to deceive everyone, including themselves

I have personally encountered such folks many times. In general I studied how charlatanism works in academia, how citation indices can be deceived and so forth, and I also have an idea of who Mohamed El Naschie is.

Clearly El Naschie is understood to be a quack and a citation scammer.


Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. "I have personally encountered such folks many times. In general I studied how charlatanism works in academia, how citation indices can be deceived and so forth, and I also have an idea of who Mohamed El Naschie is."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, thank you! I have incorporated that.

    ReplyDelete