As if the loss of CSF were not bad enough, their sister publication International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation (IJNSNS) was sold by Freund to De Gruyter, and the new publisher fired El Naschie's friend Ji-Huan He from his position as Editor-in-Chief.
Disaster! How would the E-infinity group put their prattle into print?
The stopgap measure was to post a series of so-called E-infinity communications on a blog started for that very purpose.
A longer-term answer was to leverage Ji-Huan He's influence with Asian Academic Publisher. El Naschie and He tried starting a journal called Fractal Spacetime and Noncommutative Geometry in Quantum and High Energy Physics, but it never drew enough submissions to fill a single issue. (We doubt any submission would have been rejected.) There were to have been four issues in 2011. See FSNGQHEP is moribund, which includes several further links, for that sad story.
Ji-Huan He recruited an editorial board for the unlikely-sounding Egyptian-Chinese journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics (ECJCAM) as we noted in Egyptian-Chinese Journal of Crackpottery but no issues have appeared so far.
El Naschie also tried to start an online journal called Journal for E-infinity and Complexity Theory in High Energy Physics & Engineering (JECTHEPE) hosted on his El Naschie Watch copycat site, but that also seems be going nowhere fast.
In E-infinity communication number 85 a list of new Shadowy Brotherhood papers was announced, to appear in the Asian Academic Publisher journals Nonlinear Science Letters A (NLSA) and Nonlinear Science Letters B (NLSB). One of them, Quantum Golden Mean Entanglement Test as the Signature of the Fractality of Micro Spacetime, by Ji-Huan He, L. Marek-Crnjac, Mohamed Atef Helal, Shokry Ibrahim Nada and Otto E. Rössler, we laughed at in Crackpot collaboration par excellence.
We discussed the suspicious history of Quantum Entanglement as a Consequence of a Cantorian Micro Spacetime Geometry in El Naschie publishes a peer-reviewed paper. It eventually appeared in Journal of Quantum Information Science (JQIS), a journal said to publish anything.
Most of the Brotherhood papers mentioned in E-infinity communication number 85 have by now become available on El Naschie's homepage. We have rehosted them on Scribd and embedded them below.
1. M.S. El Naschie: Quantum collapse of wave interference pattern in the two-slit experiment. N.S.L.A., Vol. 2, No. 1 (2011), pp. 1-9.
Quantum Collapse of Wave Interference Pattern
2. Ciann-Dong Yang: Trajectory-based quantum chaos. N.S.L.B., (1), (2011), pp. 7-10.
Trajectory Based Quantum
3. L. Marek-Crnjac: The physics of empty sets and the quantum. N.S.L.B. (2011), pp. 13-14.
Physics of Empty Sets
4. Lan Xu and Ting Zhong: Golden ratio in quantum mechanics. N.S.L.B., (1), (2011), pp. 25-26.
Golden Ratio in Quantum Xu and Zhong
5. R. Murdzek, Daniela Magop and Roxana Stana: A fractal universe in Brane world scenario. N.S.L., (1), (2011), pp. 41-44. Not available for embedding.
6. Ji-Huan He, Tin Zhong, Lan Xu, L. Marek-Crnjac, Shokry Ibrahim Nada, Mohamed Atef Helal: The importance of the empty set and noncommutative geometry in underpinning the foundation of quantum physics. N.S.L.B., (1), (2011), pp. 15-24.
Importance of the Empty Set
7. Ji-Huan He: The importance of the empty set underpinning the foundation of quantum physics (Editorial). N.S.L., (1), (2011), pp. 11-12. Bottom of this page. Not available for embedding.
8. M.S. El Naschie: Application of chaos and fractals in fundamental physics and set theoretical resolution of the two-slit experiment of the wave collapse. N.S.L.B., (1), (2011), pp. 1-3.
Application of Chaos and Fractals El Naschie
9. M.S. El Naschie: On the philosophy of being and nothingness in fundamental physics. N.S.L.B., (1), (2011), pp. 5-6.
Philosophy of Being
Clearly the post-CSF work of the Brotherhood is poor and meager.
The Impact Factor of CSF has fallen from 3.315 in 2009 to 1.267 in 2010.