Zewail is shown in the Israeli Knesset accepting the 1993 Wolf Prize in Chemistry. Abdulhameed is outraged. (Click pic for full size.)
But what brought his blog post to our attention was this passage:
There are senior Egyptian gentlemen scholars perhaps more important then Zewail... We cannot enumerate all the big names, but just remember Magdi Yacoub, Farouk El-Baz, Mohamed El Naschie [O_o], Mostafa El-Sayed and others.
Of the four people Abdulhameed mentions, three are real scientists.
So far Saber500 has not corrected Abdulhameed.
- El Naschie's imposture still not universally known
- Not this again...
- El Naschie called "the Einstein of Egypt"
- In the West they call him "Egypt's Einstein"
- Which one doesn't belong?
- Difference not perceived
- El Naschie mistaken for a real scientist yet again
- Official confuses El Naschie for actual scientist
- El Naschie's fraudulence not universally known
- Mohamed El Naschie mistaken for a scientist
- Spot the difference
- One of these things is not like the other things
- Not like the other things (part 2)
- Not like the other things (part three)
- Not like the other things (part 4)
- Not like the other things (part 5)
- Not like the other things (part 6)