El Naschie steps up his shrill attacks on Nobel Prize winning chemist Ahmed Zewail and his Zewail City of Science and Technology.
The article begins with a ludicrous biography of El Naschie. The familiar hilarious claim that China honored him as one of the three top minds in the history of science along with Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein is there. So is his bogus claim of affiliation with the Solvay Institute in Belgium.
El Naschie's main points:
- Zewail is a cheat.
- Zewail City is all illusion, fraud and quackery.
- The powerful media lobby backs Zewail.
- Zewail's Nobel Prize is like women's beauty accessories or cosmetics.
- Egypt should join the nuclear club.
- Zewail is avoiding a debate with El Naschie.
- Dream TV and the newspapers Sunrise (Shorouk) and Egyptian Today (Almasry Alyoum) have blacklisted El Naschie. [!!!]
This is the first El Naschie Watch has heard about El Naschie being blacklisted! It sounds like at least some besides Khairy Ramadan in Egypt's media have figured out that El Naschie is not who he pretends to be. Dream TV, by the way, is home to the well-known journalist Mona el-Shazly who El Naschie Watch believes has figured out that El Naschie is a fraud.